Monday, August 10, 2015

Need Walking Shoes
to Wear Tuxedo.




I had a problem. My new client was flying to town in a week with cash from a 1031 exchange. She knew exactly the type and location of property she wanted. I knew the perfect place and to my delight there was a unit for sale by it’s owner. I left a message on the property owners voice mail……....every day for a week. No return call. When my client came to town I showed her the market and then we headed for Tuxedo Road. She agreed it was ideal. We started walking the park initially to find the status on the “FISBO” and then we just started asking if they knew any other sellers. On a Friday afternoon at beer-thirty, we came across an owner that was willing to let one of his units go. The unit was better than most in the development.

At $140 psf, the buyer was delighted. The price reflects an improved real estate market where supply and demand create good value.

No comments:

Post a Comment